Submit

Tuesday 12 July 2011

0
If There's Not Google

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

If There's Not Google. Starting writing this first blog beginners. The new blog a few days old after going through the selection of display templates and settings that thought fit, I started trying to write to fill this blog beginners. Starting from visiting some fellow blogger friend, I am inspired to write "If There's Not Google."

Well, Google is still tops the list as search media in cyberspace. How not, the initial setting was by default firefox is google page. Sorry, because I do not know much, I use google just as the media searches for a couple of articles I needed.

What if there was no google. Perhaps I find it difficult to find some articles that I need. Whatever it. Both the matter of sports I like, or some kind of tutorial which helped establish this newbie blog. For me google is very important in my life, especially in exploring this virtual world.

Over the course of time, and several visits to the blog friends, I discovered how big a role google. Starting in indexing the article and the blog up with ratings that often interpreted as a Google Pagerank of people, as a measure of a blog.

So it is true, what if there was no google in this virtual world. Maybe it was the opening article of this blog beginners. I admit is still largely lacking in the delivery of information in this article. Advice and feedback is expected to improve in the future.

Ingin artikel seperti diatas langsung ke Email anda? Silahkan masukan alamat email anda untuk berlangganan.
Privacy guaranteed. We'll never share your info.
feedburner

Dengan memasukan alamat email dibawah ini, berarti anda akan dapat kiriman artikel terbaru dari Tekim ZOne di inbox anda:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jejak komentar Anda akan menjadi katalis perbaikan blog ini. Silahkan Anda berkontribusi sebagai katalis tersebut. Terimakasih.

 

About Dodo Pujakesuma

Dodo PujakesumaDodo Pujakesuma, yang baru saja mengenal dunia Blogging. Saat ini dia bekerja di sebuah perusahaan General Construction Contractor and Rental Equipment.

Anda dapat menemukan Dodo Pujakesuma di : Facebook dan menghubunginya di dodo.pujakesuma@yahoo.com
  
Segera konfirmasi email anda agar saya bisa mengirimkan artikel terbaru gratis ke email anda.